size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-17-2024, 10:00 PM
is their life falling apart? Spider could make a pretty decent case that it just might be. Bas hasn’t been sleeping in his usual quarters, his scent growing stale and his lack of presence like a scooped out hollow in the centre of their chest. that’d be their heart, wouldn’t it? yeah, their heart - it doesn’t feel like everything is in working order. why else does it try to rend itself from their chest every time they pass Ig in the Col? it’s just…she smells like Bas. as in, smells like him more than you’d expect a slave to smell like their master. in fact, she’s practically covered in his scent, ear to tail like she’s taken a fucking…Bas-bath or something. fuck. bile rises up their throat, and they swallow it down. they just have to keep it to together for another week or two; then they’ll be a fully fledged adult, and they’ll be more equipped to deal with the giant fucking split tearing itself down the centre of their life. Spider mouths the word to themselves as they exit their den that morning, stamping their feet against the cold. fuck.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Casimir

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Fighter (60)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
06-17-2024, 11:05 PM
ooc: his table spells magnus(his intended name) but this is not so on ardent due to name reserves. this will be updated to 'casimir' soon. this is the same character otherwise.

♘ w h i t e k n i g h t

some quiet weeks he had in the pack thus far; defaulting to his usual elusive nature. a habitual creature, casimir struggled to find a balance & an in-between. but his efforts were well received. after all, here he was. a pack wolf now. an achievement in his book any day and surely the right direction.

he sought to explore past his den this time- further around the area to find some of his newer pack mates. and it's then he stumbled upon a den with fresh prints in the snow. and upon tracking it, the large alabaster bloke found the form of a rather small black wolf. approaching cautiously, he made sure to chuff aloud as to not startle the other. wearing armada's signature perfume, surely this would cease any potential threat. but still, casimir would keep his distance whilst maintaining a formal stance as he came to halt behind the other. "Hello there-, I hope I'm not interrupting you." he cleared his throat. "I'm a newer member of Armada. Casimir Svyet, an apprentice." his accent must've been strong compared to the natives here.

think talk

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Expert Hunter (216)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-18-2024, 07:16 AM
Spider tilts their head, observing this man with an intrigued little hum. more new people. already Hazel is being papered over, covered up, her scent smothered in a plethora of new bodies, new pelts. their stomach wrenches at the thought, along with a stab of guilt. that’s not fair to the newbies, they know - to this man. “only thing you’re interrupting is my inner turmoil,” Spider jokes - is it a joke? - extending a paw to shake. “Spider Fatalis, Bas’ kid and co-heir extraordinaire.” they give the stranger, Casimir, another once-over, this one more deliberate. a big guy, white-furred and red eyes. looks like he’s no stranger to a bit of rough and n’ tumble. “you like to spar, Cas?”

"Speech"

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Casimir

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Fighter (60)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
06-20-2024, 05:54 PM
ooc: his table spells magnus(his intended name) but this is not so on ardent due to name reserves. this will be updated to 'casimir' soon. this is the same character otherwise.

♘ w h i t e k n i g h t

fatalis. a name he'd do well to remember. basilisk had a son then. so where was his wife at the borders? questions flared but not enough to ask, albeit the urge to know was a thick one. he swivels his ears, doing away with the inquires for now. his garnet gaze eyed the other, discovering the mutation that fit the name they had. four eyes- pinkish hues and a smokey coat with an intricate pattern. a new sight for him but he perfectly concealed the notion. he did not resembled basilisk in the slightest. "co-heir? then my loyalty lay with you as well." he felt the need to lighten the mood; the vibe of the other proving apathetic in a sense. what might've happened to them? casimir sought to create a better acquaintance first before prying. "I spar when I have to." he assured, giving a light chuckle.

think talk

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Expert Hunter (216)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-24-2024, 11:44 PM
Spider blinks, surprised at his deference. they forgot that they’re technically, like, an authority figure or whatever. it certainly doesn’t feel like it, and they worry it speaks to their lack of suitability for the role. “Wylan and i share the rank,” they explain, giving a flippant shrug. “and if you’re a member of the Armada, you have my loyalty as much as i have yours.” they’d protect every member with their life, of this they’re certain. the Armada is their home, as are the people within it. at Cas’ answer, a wry smile hikes up one side of their mouth. “how about a bit of one-on-one combat with yours truly? i’ve a hankering to forget for a while.” it’s only when they’re hunting or fighting - or, occasionally, drinking - that their mind goes wonderfully blank. and right now, they could really use that oblivion, the kind that reduces them to set of a set teeth and claws, muscles and sinew. just a creature driven by baser impulses. “i can command it, if you’d like, since you only spar when you have to.” a teasing wink, though they’d never really force anyone; hopefully Cas can sense that.

"Speech"

Casimir

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Fighter (60)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Alo
07-01-2024, 03:34 AM

♘ w h i t e  k n i g h t

what came next out their mouth was warming- much to his surprise. the sincerity of the other dripping out around casimir. he was certainly like his father. what else did they aspire to be, though? "ah, wylan. i've not met him yet." his head tilts slightly, eyes finding the smile of the other. "a spar?" he questioned, ears becoming erect with peaking interest.

they taunt him then, winking at him with a smile. casimir couldn't help but watch them with admiration, eyes glazing over with a playfulness that twinkled. spider was easy company.. easy to feel comfortable with. "tsk.. tsk.. I think you'll have to command me.." he suddenly changed his stand, his elbows coming down to the ground as his rump remained high in the air, his tail wagging. "tell me when." he chuckled, eyes narrowing on spider with anticipation.

think talk