Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-20-2024, 03:54 PM
ooc: his table spells magnus(his intended name) but this is not so on ardent due to name reserves. this will be updated to 'casimir' soon. this is the same character otherwise.

♘ w h i t e k n i g h t

fatalis. a name he'd do well to remember. basilisk had a son then. so where was his wife at the borders? questions flared but not enough to ask, albeit the urge to know was a thick one. he swivels his ears, doing away with the inquires for now. his garnet gaze eyed the other, discovering the mutation that fit the name they had. four eyes- pinkish hues and a smokey coat with an intricate pattern. a new sight for him but he perfectly concealed the notion. he did not resembled basilisk in the slightest. "co-heir? then my loyalty lay with you as well." he felt the need to lighten the mood; the vibe of the other proving apathetic in a sense. what might've happened to them? casimir sought to create a better acquaintance first before prying. "I spar when I have to." he assured, giving a light chuckle.

think talk

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the webs we weave Dreamer's Col 08:00 PM, 06-17-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024