size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-24-2024, 09:44 PM
Spider blinks, surprised at his deference. they forgot that they’re technically, like, an authority figure or whatever. it certainly doesn’t feel like it, and they worry it speaks to their lack of suitability for the role. “Wylan and i share the rank,” they explain, giving a flippant shrug. “and if you’re a member of the Armada, you have my loyalty as much as i have yours.” they’d protect every member with their life, of this they’re certain. the Armada is their home, as are the people within it. at Cas’ answer, a wry smile hikes up one side of their mouth. “how about a bit of one-on-one combat with yours truly? i’ve a hankering to forget for a while.” it’s only when they’re hunting or fighting - or, occasionally, drinking - that their mind goes wonderfully blank. and right now, they could really use that oblivion, the kind that reduces them to set of a set teeth and claws, muscles and sinew. just a creature driven by baser impulses. “i can command it, if you’d like, since you only spar when you have to.” a teasing wink, though they’d never really force anyone; hopefully Cas can sense that.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the webs we weave Dreamer's Col 08:00 PM, 06-17-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024