An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-26-2024, 12:50 PM
“Hmmm…” He said, his voice a pleased rumble. “A Helpless little bird at my paws. Your right, I should keep you this way.” he said, cupping a paw against her cheek and looking at her tiny, petite form. Basilisk huffed a soft laugh. “The day you leave my arms without me waking up I’m probably dead.” He teased her. He had woken the second she had moved. It was an itch against his skin, a need. To know she was nearby and safe. He liked to sleep with her fully bundled against him. Safe, secure.

She pulled at the fur against his neck, her teeth scraping against his skin and his mind went black. A soft rumble escaped him, and he growled when she moved away. Mine.

Her words gave him a hint at what she was planning, but he let it happen. Whatever inspired her to learn. Of course, ducking beneath him, nipping at his elbow, his shoulder, was more distracting than he had given it credit to be. Hmm.

Once she was out the other side, he whirled with surprising speed, and gently swatted a paw against her. “Clever, little love. But we are going to learn defences first and foremost.”

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stir the coals Dreamer's Col 04:07 PM, 06-25-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024