An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-26-2024, 11:01 PM
He looked at Ignita, wondering how much from their first lesson had really sunk in. She tried, he could tell she did. But her pose still lacked something. It lacked… heart, intent. To truly learn how to fight, you needed to do a lot more than a passing resemblance. He’d had some time to think over Ignita learning how to fight, and watching her now he realised he would have to implement some of it. This was going to be difficult, on both of them.

He settled down beside Basilisk, schooling his expression. He was not Basilisk, her mate. He was the Armada Warlord, and she was his wolf. “You are going to learn how to fight, Ignita. Life and death isn’t a game, and I don’t think you’ll fully grasp that with just me.” She trusted him too much. Perhaps she wouldn’t once he was done with her. “So this is what I propose. I will teach you in stages. After each stage, I put you through a test. You must pass three tests before you can become my consort and a power within this pack. Once you’ve risen to a status beside me, you will be a wolf that people will look to. Not just for information, but protection, too. I love you, but my mate must be equal to the task. This is the deal, this is your path to my side, to our children. Will you take it?”

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stir the coals Dreamer's Col 04:07 PM, 06-25-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024