An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-29-2024, 06:58 PM
Basilisk stalked after, steady and sure of himself. There was nowhere she could hide where he wouldn't find her. He saw the way her paws danced, uncertain. Slowing her down. He grinned, coiling his muscles so he could do one last sprint, bursting across the Col with speed before he leaped. Catching Ignita in his paws and rolling. Coiling himself around her to cushion the blow as he drove her into the snowy earth.

“Mine.” He snarled into her ear, possessive, controlling, loving. He pulled her tightly against his chest, wrapping his forelegs and hindlegs around her. She had no room left to wiggle. “Mine, Mine, Mine.” He said, highlighting each word with a ticklish kiss to her neck. “There's no escape for you, Little love.” He warned her, keeping his hold over her. “and you remember what i said. Anywhere. I. Want.” That would be her only warning before he turned her over, pressing her back lightly into the snow. He looked down at her for a moment. Marvelling, admiring, before he drove into her. Claiming her.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stir the coals Dreamer's Col 04:07 PM, 06-25-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024