An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-30-2024, 09:41 PM
He laughed, and gave her a look through half sided eyes. It was true, he was yet to give her an empty threat. When it came to Ignita, he loved fiercely and took what he wanted. What he didn't tell her was that he intended to marry her before their children were born. Success or failure. But he would not be telling her that. He believed she was a wolf who worked better under pressure, working towards something she desperately wanted. He would show no sign of wavering, enjoying the indignation In her voice. He needed and wanted her to strive for and succeed here. He needed her to find her strength if she was going to have a say in the Armada.

“The way I see it, I win either way. I get to take you whenever I want, and you'll work hard to prove you can pass these tests.” He gave her a devilish smile. “Besides, you'll get a small reprieve. I need to head to The Hollows on official business for a few days, and you'll stay here and work on your meditation. When I get back, you'll have your first challenge.” He warned and lied to her. His official business would be to speak to Artorias, one of the few wolves he knew and respected who was married. He would know the right way to go about it. Even if Basilisk himself was not a traditional wolf. “I don't like leaving you on your own, I'm glueing Wylan to your side for protection, and to ensure you can’t catch anyone else's eye…” he leaned forward, and kissed her nose. “Mine.” Hmm… should he fill her again? Perhaps he would return from the Hallows to find her already carrying.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stir the coals Dreamer's Col 04:07 PM, 06-25-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024