gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-01-2024, 01:34 AM

♘ w h i t e  k n i g h t

what came next out their mouth was warming- much to his surprise. the sincerity of the other dripping out around casimir. he was certainly like his father. what else did they aspire to be, though? "ah, wylan. i've not met him yet." his head tilts slightly, eyes finding the smile of the other. "a spar?" he questioned, ears becoming erect with peaking interest.

they taunt him then, winking at him with a smile. casimir couldn't help but watch them with admiration, eyes glazing over with a playfulness that twinkled. spider was easy company.. easy to feel comfortable with. "tsk.. tsk.. I think you'll have to command me.." he suddenly changed his stand, his elbows coming down to the ground as his rump remained high in the air, his tail wagging. "tell me when." he chuckled, eyes narrowing on spider with anticipation.

think talk

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the webs we weave Dreamer's Col 08:00 PM, 06-17-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024