Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-01-2024, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2024, 02:13 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

the warlord spoke, approving his wishes and recognizing the efforts casimir made. this was a good thing, a good feeling. daily, his admiration for basilisk and his way of being grew. creating only more of a will for the ambitious casimir to strive towards. it perfected him, refined him and encouraged him. being noticed fed his quieter ego.. but the responsibility that grew with higher steps made his foundation of self solidify. the security in his aura grounded inside of him, stabilizing who he was. like a domino effect, there could be more goodness for casimir. luckily, his warlord had no intention of yielding it back. I hope to see you continuing to rise. "that is all i can do, warlord." he assured, eyes hard and brows furrowing forward. the determination of him spilling around them both. "thank you, basilisk." he spoke sincerely.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do the work Dreamer's Col 12:06 AM, 06-21-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024