gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-05-2024, 08:34 PM

Pythia lets out a dry chuckle, her head shaking softly. "Boring? What is boring about having fun and playing all the time? Adults pay us more attention than they do the others!" She chides Sagittarius, curious why her sister was so determined to grow up already. They already had so much growing up to do that being an adult was the last thing on her own mind. She wanted to discover the wonders of the world, learn more about their God, Abraxas, and so many other things. Plus, with the healing arts being at her toe tips, there was so many to figure out.

Relaxing into Sagittarius' form, Pythia rests her own head against the top of her sister's head. It was no doubt that though Pythia was disabled, she would end up being one of the bigger pups from the litter. "I feel everything," Pythia starts, her toes wiggling against the soft dirt of the moor that they sit on. "I can tell when someone is coming by the weight of their step. I can hear them rustle through the grasses. I can smell their scent wafting over the breeze. I may be blind, dear sister, but I am not inept. I don't know what color is. All I see is shadows and light, some blobby forms, big or small, but that is the extent," she admits with a sigh, a frown running across her lips.

"speech"

Pythia is completely blind.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I was playing it cool Druid's Moor 07:45 PM, 06-10-2024 02:36 PM, 10-02-2024