gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-10-2024, 09:45 PM

Maybe she was wandering too far from the den, she didn't know. New scents and adventures awaited her. She needed to find some space, some time for herself. Growing sick and tired of the shenanigans from her brothers and sisters. She needed so desperately is to have time alone. Alone with her thoughts and mind. She wasn't strong, nor very talkative. She'd preferred the silence. Sagittarius wasn't like any of her siblings. Annoyance boiled and bubbled within her. As she growled and yipped at a bug. As it crossed in front of her. Paws to big for her own good stamping down into the ground, to scare the bug away. However it proved worthless events. That just pissed her off, and she grabbed a bigger twig and thrashed it around. Growling as she did so.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Pythia

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Intermediate Healer (30)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-10-2024, 10:02 PM

Pythia is nose deep in a bushel of heather when the stamping of paws and swiping of something in the air wafts over to her. The commotion of someone very upset about something brings the blind girl to raise her head, chin turning toward the ruckus of growls and grumbles. It clearly is coming from one of her siblings, but the wind isn't pushing in her direction so the scent doesn't quite reach over the perfume of the flowers around her.

Rather than wait to be whacked by whatever her sister is swinging, Pythia takes careful and calculated steps toward the noise. Testing each step to ensure she doesn't trip, Pythia makes her way over to Sagittarius with a raised brow and bunched up expression. "I'm not sure what you are doing, but it doesn't sound productive," Pythia comments, her speech rather proper for a pup her age. Standing there, paws neatly placed beside each other, she keeps her distance, just outside of the sound of the whirring of the stick.

"speech"

Pythia is completely blind.

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-10-2024, 10:18 PM

The little females ears were back against her skull. The sound of another, her golden eyes catching the sight of her sister Pythia. She liked Pythia. As placing the stick down, the little woman wandered over to her sister, a soft and tender nudge is offered. "Hiya Pythia. I is sorry. Just upset." Wondering how her sister was doing. "I wans to be gown ups" She still slurred on certian words, but didn't care. "Ow you?" She offered her sister a small nuzzle and sat down.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Pythia

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Intermediate Healer (30)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-21-2024, 11:10 PM

Pythia is patient because she has to be. Impatience with her condition would mean causing injury to herself and well, she's just not that stupid. So she waits until Sagittarius places the stick down and walks over, giving her a gentle nudge with her nose. There is a graceful sort of smile on her ivory lips as she hears her sister sit down beside and begin talking in the way that Sagittarius does. It doesn't bother Pythia, she frankly doesn't care that her sister spoke differently. To her, they all did. Every wolf had their own voice, accent, inflections, a difference that made them their own.

"You are upset because you wish to be grown?" Pythia questions, her own hind end finding itself upon the ground, her fluffy white tail wrapped neatly around her legs. "Why? From what the grown ups speak of, it does not sound fun," she states, matter of fact and just very Pythia.

Her chin turns when Sagittarius nuzzles her softly, the puppy fur a pleasant feeling against her cheek. "I am fine, I suppose," Pythia says, face trying to find where exactly her sister was sitting, how close or near, but rather finding it hard now that they were sitting still.

"speech"

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-26-2024, 11:07 AM

Watching Pythia come closer, spotting the smile upon her bigger sisters maw. Ears perk forwards, she was learning how to speak more completely and not broken words. She offered her blind but gentle sister a soft gentle nudge and nuzzle against her cheek. Sagittarius was gentle with Pythia and has been since birth. Listening to her voice flow from her lips. Knowing Pythia was way too wise for her young and tender age.

Maybe she was right. Her eyes looking towards Pythia and then over the terrian. "I think it could be fun, I wants to be strong and be able to protect you and other siblings." She spoke honestly. "I beside you sissy." She stated gently. Wondering if there was ever a way that she could possibly help Pythia gain vision, a soft sigh was released. Her tiny teeth gently tugging on her sisters ear as her tail danced around.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Pythia

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Intermediate Healer (30)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-03-2024, 11:11 PM

It is not lost on Pythia that her siblings are all much more gentle with her than they are the others. All the nudges and nuzzles that she receives is not for naught. Pythia does appreciate the gestures, for they help her improve and learn much faster. Though she doesn't wish to be pitied. That was a feeling that made her teeth grind together and her muscles tense up. But she knew, could tell by the way Sagittarius moved, that it was not pity that drove her, but worry. Worry for her and that made Pythia grateful.

"Strong and protective are good things to be," Pythia starts, a smile embracing her pale lips as her sister tugs playfully at her ear. Quickly turning her chin to playfully snap in Sagittarius' direction, hoping to connect with thick puppy scruff fur, she lets out a quiet, barking laugh. "But do you not want to be a puppy first? Do father and mothers not protect us enough?" She questions, head canting as her nose finds Sagittarius' cheek to help sooth her sister's worries.

"speech"

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
07-04-2024, 05:51 PM
Sagittarius Fallen

Sagittarius was always rougher with her other siblings, but with Pythia she was more gentle. Although knowing Pythia could hold her own, especially with stronger senses. Her tail gave a wag as it would make little sounds from gliding over the small shoots of grass. Listening to Pythia's words flow from her small lips.

Pythia was wise beyond her years. Like a ancient soul trapped in a small body, although to the little red and charcoal she-wolf Pythia was much bigger even as a pup. "Mamas and papas do keep us safe. And being a puppy is fun, but does get boring." She laughed as she felt the bite filled with playfulness connect within the scruff.

Allowing her head to fall against her sisters shoulder. Words seeping out. "Although you are blind, I suppose you could smell in color and feel things differently than we can." She didn't like that her sister was blind, not one bit and would try to find a way to get her vision back. Even if it did seem like a task that would never end.

table coding by bunni ♥

Pythia

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Intermediate Healer (30)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
Yesterday, 10:34 PM

Pythia lets out a dry chuckle, her head shaking softly. "Boring? What is boring about having fun and playing all the time? Adults pay us more attention than they do the others!" She chides Sagittarius, curious why her sister was so determined to grow up already. They already had so much growing up to do that being an adult was the last thing on her own mind. She wanted to discover the wonders of the world, learn more about their God, Abraxas, and so many other things. Plus, with the healing arts being at her toe tips, there was so many to figure out.

Relaxing into Sagittarius' form, Pythia rests her own head against the top of her sister's head. It was no doubt that though Pythia was disabled, she would end up being one of the bigger pups from the litter. "I feel everything," Pythia starts, her toes wiggling against the soft dirt of the moor that they sit on. "I can tell when someone is coming by the weight of their step. I can hear them rustle through the grasses. I can smell their scent wafting over the breeze. I may be blind, dear sister, but I am not inept. I don't know what color is. All I see is shadows and light, some blobby forms, big or small, but that is the extent," she admits with a sigh, a frown running across her lips.

"speech"