An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
07-09-2024, 06:35 AM
Delphi is well adjusted to always looking upward. If anything at all, it was rare to find other wolves her size. She was alright with that. Her personality was big enough to make up for the size difference.

Plopping her own rump into the snow, she listens to watch Deimos has to say. Slowly her smiling smirk dissipates from her features to reveal a more thoughtful expression as he wraps up his little speech. His desire for Elysium to grow closer with Hemlock is reasonable. With what Avacyn had spoke on at the meeting, their packs were aligned with the same thought. They weren’t going to risk their necks just anyone.

“I hope Avacyn is doing well than,” Delphi nods, sincere in her words because a liar she was not. “She was quite formidable at the meeting. A girl I’d like to be friends with,” she smiles, her eyes crinkling pleasantly at the corners, a true show of emotions. “It is true. We know little of each other, but no time like the present, hm?” She stands, turning slightly toward the inner teachings of the Stone Steppe. “I have a little fire going with some food and beverage if you would like to get away from the chill,” Delphi offers.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Whooooo are you who who who who The Stone Steppe 09:54 PM, 06-05-2024 02:47 PM, 10-02-2024