gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-09-2024, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2024, 04:31 PM by Ellara. Edited 3 times in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's breath caught as she observed Wylan's wings, a pair of delicate appendages that seemed to flutter with a life of their own. She had never encountered a wolf with wings before, and the sight filled her with a sense of wonder that shimmered like stardust in her eyes. The feathers, each one a marvel of nature's artistry, an intricate dance of colors that left her momentarily breathless.

Her gaze lingered on Wylan's wings, admiring their ethereal beauty, before she allowed her eyes to travel back to his face. His grin was a beacon of warmth, and his shyness only endeared him to her more. The feathers laid out before him were more than just trinkets; they were fragments of his essence, painstakingly crafted into objects of delicate allure.

Ellara's voice, soft as a whispering breeze, carried a note of wistfulness as she spoke. "Wylan Fatalis," she repeated, the name rolling off her tongue like a song. "Your creations are truly captivating, each feather a testament to your unique gift." She paused, her gaze once more drawn to the fluttering wings, a symbol of something rare and extraordinary.

"I must confess," she continued, her tone tinged with a touch of regret, "I do not carry with me the kind of treasures you seek. My offerings are simple: herbs from the wilds and fruits of the season. It would take me some time to gather them and bring them here." Her pink eyes met his again, a gentle smile playing on her lips. "But perhaps we can arrange a future trade? I would be honored to exchange the fruits of my labor for one of your exquisite pieces."

Ellara's heart swelled with a sense of anticipation, the promise of a future encounter with Wylan a bright thread in the tapestry of her journey. She knew that their paths had crossed for a reason, and the market of Dreamer's Col had become a place of unexpected enchantment, where the promise of future exchanges shimmered like the feathers in Wylan's wings.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Things to Sell Dreamer's Col 02:52 PM, 07-03-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024