size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-09-2024, 11:25 PM
Deimos smiled at the concern showed toward his niece and the compliment given to the presence she had at the alphas meeting. She is quite well, I assure you. This change was purely her suggestion and I only accepted the position at her insistence." He probably should have brought Avacyn along with him for these meetings with the other alphas since each one had been concerned about his niece's wellbeing, but he also wanted to show that he could stand on his own as well.

He could see why Avacyn had spoken so positively of Delphi when she was describing the alphas that had attended the meeting as the smaller alpha agreed easily to his suggestion of their getting more familiar with one another. To her invitation of joining her at her fire he rose to his paws with a grateful dip of his head. "That's a kind offer, I'd be glad to." He had grown accustomed to the cooler temperatures with the several years he had been living in Elysium, but that didn't mean he didn't want a warm fire all the same.

As he walked with her across the Steppe toward the fire and the promised food and beverage, he started trying to make some conversation to begin getting to know not only her but Hemlock as a whole. "You became the alpha fairly recently as well, right?" He knew that the pack was not always known as Hemlock, though he wasn't exactly paying much attention to packs and politics at the time.

"Deimos Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Whooooo are you who who who who The Stone Steppe 09:54 PM, 06-05-2024 02:47 PM, 10-02-2024