Intermediate Fighter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
07-11-2024, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2024, 08:28 AM by Sagittarius. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sagittarius Fallen

Sagittarius pondered as she heard her sister chuckles out. Then her words falling from her. 'Boring? What is boring about having fun and playing all the time? Adults pay us more attention than they do the others!' Pythia was honest, and spoke truth more than some of the others have. Life had given the youngster a new look on life. And it had made Sagittarius wonder even more. So she sat there, deep within thought as feeling Pythia relax against her, she had begun to speak once more.

'I feel everything. I can tell when someone is coming by the weight of their step. I can hear them rustle through the grasses. I can smell their scent wafting over the breeze. I may be blind, dear sister, but I am not inept. I don't know what color is. All I see is shadows and light. Some blooby forms, big or small, but that is the extent," Upon hearing her sister speak, the sigh is what causes the smaller pup to allow her tongue to kiss her sisters cheek.

"You are so strong. And I believe that it will make you a great leader if that is a path you choose with life. For you do not allow it to bring you down but bring you new senses to the world around us." Tarius would ponder for a moment as ears swivel upon her skull. Playfully nudging her sister, not wanting her down and feel down. She piped up once more.

"I wonder if you could also teach us all to rely more on our senses than our vision. It wouldn't be a easy task, but I'm up for a challenge." It was true, maybe it would help for herself to see the world differently. To give her a new understanding with life. One thing was for sure, Sagittarius wasn't one that didn't ask questions. No she's the one others wish she'd shut the hell up and listen.

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I was playing it cool Druid's Moor 07:45 PM, 06-10-2024 02:36 PM, 10-02-2024