Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-11-2024, 12:45 PM

Yara Grey

Yara stirred as the first light of dawn filtered through the narrow crevices of her den, casting delicate patterns on the cold stone walls. The tiger pelt beneath her provided a fleeting warmth, a small comfort in the midst of her captivity. She blinked her sun-yellow eyes open, their usual sparkle dulled by the weight of her circumstances. With a sigh, she rose to her paws, stretching each limb carefully, feeling the satisfying pull of muscles as they woke with her.

As she padded softly towards the entrance, the crisp morning air greeted her, carrying with it the faint sounds of the pack beginning to stir. She paused, her gaze drifting to the wide-open space of the Col. The mountains stood as silent guardians, their peaks dusted with the remnants of night. For a moment, the thought of escape flickered in her mind, a tantalizing whisper of freedom. The path seemed clear, the early hour providing a rare opportunity while the pack busied themselves with the tasks of dawn.

But Yara's resolve held her back. She needed to be strategic, patient. A hasty escape could mean capture, or worse. With a determined shake of her head, she dismissed the fleeting notion and set her mind on the task at hand.

Stepping out of her den, she made her way across the open expanse of the Col. The ground beneath her paws was a tapestry of soft grass and jagged stone, a contrast that mirrored her own inner conflict. As she moved, the sky above transformed from deep indigo to shades of pink and gold, the sun's ascent painting the world in hues of promise and renewal. The chill of the morning air nipped at her fur, but she welcomed it, each breath invigorating her spirit.

The sounds of the pack grew louder as she approached the den where Ignita resided. Wolves moved about, their voices a low murmur as they prepared for the day. Yara’s keen eyes took in every detail, noting the vigilance of the patrolling guards. She kept her head low, her demeanor submissive, yet her mind remained sharp, absorbing everything.

Ignita's den came into view, a modest space nestled against the rugged mountainside. The entrance was blocked by a familiar wooden door, the sound of Basilisk's knock from last night playing in her mind all too vividly. Yara hesitated briefly at the threshold, gathering her thoughts. She knew she needed to play her role well, to prove herself useful and unthreatening. She used that same knock on the door.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maybe i just don't know love yet, maybe i don't trust yet Dreamer's Col 12:45 PM, 07-11-2024 12:27 AM, 07-14-2024