Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-12-2024, 02:08 AM

Yara Grey

Yara watched the interplay of emotions on Ignita's face, a strange mix of rapid thoughts and hesitation. Her honesty about the unfamiliarity of her position was somewhat comforting; it made Ignita seem more approachable. Yara took a deep breath, feeling a little more grounded as Ignita's explanation began to take shape.

"Yes, I think I understand now," Yara replied, her voice still soft but a bit steadier. "The Warlord wants me to learn to read as part of a challenge. I suppose it's a way to prove myself and show that I can adapt."

She glanced around the storeroom, taking in the organized chaos. The task of learning to read felt daunting, but Yara understood its importance. "I'll do my best to learn quickly," she added, her tone more neutral.

As she sat down across from Ignita, she felt a little more at ease, but she wasn't ready to let her guard down entirely. "I appreciate your patience with me," she said, her words measured. "Everything is so new, and I want to be useful. I'll do what I need to contribute."

Yara's gaze hardened slightly as she continued, "I don't have any questions about the tasks for now... did you have.. something else to tell me?" She offered a small, tight smile, more out of politeness than warmth, hoping to convey her willingness to learn without appearing overly friendly or vulnerable.

Despite her guarded demeanor, Yara couldn't help but feel a twinge of admiration for Ignita. The Steward's rapid-fire intelligence and genuine effort to connect with her, despite the awkwardness, spoke volumes about her character. It was clear that Ignita took her responsibilities seriously and cared about the pack's well-being. Yara could see the strength beneath her nervous exterior and found herself respecting Ignita's dedication and kindness, even if she wasn't ready to fully trust it yet.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maybe i just don't know love yet, maybe i don't trust yet Dreamer's Col 12:45 PM, 07-11-2024 12:27 AM, 07-14-2024