Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-12-2024, 03:26 PM

Yara Grey

Yara listened carefully, her expression shifting slightly from guarded to thoughtful as Ignita spoke. The idea of having the freedom to choose a specialty resonated with her, and she found herself appreciating this unexpected opportunity.

"I understand," Yara replied, her voice steady. "I'll make sure to follow the commands and do what's needed. It's... actually a relief to know that I might have a chance to find something I'm good at and focus on it."

She glanced at Ignita, noting the warmth in her smile and the light catching the scar on her face. It was clear that Ignita had her own struggles and yet had found a place of importance within the pack. This realization brought a small, genuine smile to Yara's lips.

"Thank you... for explaining everything," Yara said, her tone more appreciative. "I won't hesitate to ask questions if I have any."

Even as she felt a sense of relief and a growing admiration for Ignita's dedication and kindness, Yara reminded herself of her ultimate goal. She couldn't afford to get too comfortable. Eirik was still out there, and she needed to find a way back to him eventually.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maybe i just don't know love yet, maybe i don't trust yet Dreamer's Col 12:45 PM, 07-11-2024 12:27 AM, 07-14-2024