size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-12-2024, 07:05 PM

Ignita noticed how the other relaxed a little of her guard and became thoughtful. Good! Ignita just wasn't one to be instilling fear into anyone, it just wasn't her nature. Perhaps she could still grow in that direction but this one seemed to suit her so far.

Yara reiterated what Ignita said and she nodded emphatically, that's right! She got it! A very good student so far! Her golden eyes then crinkled into delighted half moons as the new Songbird expressed her gratitude.

"I like to hear it. I think you'll do all right here Yara. I have no doubts you'll earn your freedom fairly quickly. Now! Let me introduce you to the system, slowly this time." She said motioning to the stacks and shelves with a wink.

"If I ever go too quickly, just let me know!" She said cheerfully.

She spent the rest of the morning introducing Yara to the various chores around the Col. Such as cleaning the grates around the hotspring pools at the end of the cave, how to swap out old torches around the Col, where to gather wood for the various fires, and especially keeping the central bonfire going. As well as where they keep the carts to haul things around, especially the weekly deliveries from the smokehouse on the beach, and where any rubbish goes after cleaning any of the common rooms and caves.

Before she let Yara go for a meal time and await her time with Basilisk she told her that tomorrow she'll start teaching her how to read.

-end?-

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maybe i just don't know love yet, maybe i don't trust yet Dreamer's Col 12:45 PM, 07-11-2024 12:27 AM, 07-14-2024