size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
07-14-2024, 09:54 AM
Sagittarius Fallen

The little crimson and ebony stained pup listened to Pythia's words. 'A leader? It is an interesting path to consider,' But it also wasn't far fetched, although Sagittarius was smaller than her sister - it didn't bother her one bit. Tarius actually enjoyed it. A brief wave of her tail offered. The ivory young ladys words flowing once more. 'Teach? You lot?' Ears swiveled as a laughing bark emitted from Pythia made Sagittarius do the same, cutting short feeling the touch of her sisters nose upon her.

'Why don't I start with just you? Might be easier than a whole group,' It was honest. Some of the siblings seemed not interested yet. "Like a one on one lesson with just me?" It caused the young pups heart jump, as she barks out excitedly. "I think it would be a great start, one that could help me more in life. I think it could be beneficial - I think that's the word." Now, Sagittarius was eager to learn everything that she could, even if it meant putting herself first being able to protect those around her.

Sagittarius was always eager to learn and try to combat with a open mind, and Pythia's lessons could always help more than she could ever understand. "Where do we start?" Asking out as her tail waved around behind her, causing small clouds of dust and debris to float around behind the duo.

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I was playing it cool Druid's Moor 07:45 PM, 06-10-2024 02:36 PM, 10-02-2024