Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-19-2024, 05:04 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's eyes sparkled with gratitude as she listened to Wylan's words. His offer was unexpected, and it touched her deeply. "Thank you, Wylan," she said softly, her voice filled with warmth. "You are too kind."

She carefully examined the selection of feather jewelry, each piece a testament to his skill and creativity. Her eyes settled on a delicate pendant necklace with feathers that shimmered in hues of blue and silver, reminiscent of a twilight sky. She reached out and gently picked it up, holding it reverently in her paws.

"This one is beautiful," she murmured, looking back at Wylan with a grateful smile. "I will cherish it always and think of your kindness each time I wear it. And I promise, one day, I will repay your generosity."

Ellara carefully fastened the pendant around her neck, feeling a sense of connection and gratitude toward Wylan. "Thank you again," she repeated, her pink eyes meeting his with genuine appreciation. "You have given me a gift far more precious than any treasure I could have imagined finding here. These feathers are unique to you. I will not forget today!"

She stepped back, her heart full, and offered him a final smile. "I.. should start getting ready for my journey back to Auster now," she said softly. "But I hope our paths cross again soon. Until then, take care, Wylan." With a gentle nod, Ellara turned and began her trek home, the pendant a constant reminder of this moment and the kindness of a new friend.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Things to Sell Dreamer's Col 02:52 PM, 07-03-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024