An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-08-2024, 09:45 AM
Relief washes across Delphi's expression as Deimos ensures that Avacyn was alright. While Delphi had her own quirks, she did truly care for the wellbeing of other wolves - related or not. Her father had raised her to be a lover and never wish true harm upon anyway.

Leading the newly crowned King of Elysium across the Steppe toward the fire, her ears perk up at his question. As they approach her seating area, she gestures a paw for him to find anywhere he'd like to sit. "There is mead or tea and some dried meats if you wish," she offers before taking her own seat. Once settled, she looks to Deimos with a solemn nod. "I have, yes. Things had not been the best within Heidinn for awhile and my stepping up was quite," she hesitates to think of a good word. "Necessary," she says after a moment, her lips turning downward slightly. "I was aware of Manea and Alastor meeting Vidarr, but had Avacyn had a chance?" Delphi inquires, unsure of what had happened politically right before Vidarr's downfall.

"Delphi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Whooooo are you who who who who The Stone Steppe 09:54 PM, 06-05-2024 02:47 PM, 10-02-2024