gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-08-2024, 12:50 PM

Pythia smiles softly, a tender expression for a sister she felt closest to. The others were fine, but Sagittarius cared the most. Tried the most. Attempted to connect and spend time with her more than the others did. Well, Cutlass attempted quite a bit as well, but the rest, well practically lost causes, no? She shouldn't think that... Not yet at least. Give them a chance. The pup can't help but snort to herself, lost in her thought as Sagittarius' excitement grows.

"Beneficial is a great word," Pythia agrees with a slight nod of her head, her smile unwavering. "I suppose we start with you closing your eyes," she starts, her voice a tad hesitant now. It was the first time she was going to attempt to teach anyone anything, and as much as her heart and brain will her to be successful, she won't blame Sagittarius if she ends up disappointed.

"Once your eyes are closed, still yourself. Slow your breathing, open your ears, drink in the world around you. Sounds, scents, feeling," her voice is quiet, certain now after a moment of recollecting herself. And she does it too. Though she doesn't need to close her eyes, she still does it. Allowing her body to relax and open up to the moor that surrounds them.

"speech"

Pythia is completely blind.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I was playing it cool Druid's Moor 07:45 PM, 06-10-2024 02:36 PM, 10-02-2024