size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-11-2024, 08:58 AM
Sagittarius Fallen

Pythia was tender, but as strong as the rest of the siblings. Excitement still raced within this youngster. Her sisters words flowing to Sagittarius. The smile that never went away made the crimson and ebony girl smile in return. 'Beneficial is a great word, I suppose we start with you closing your eyes.' Pythia stated to her. As Sagittarius allowed her eyes to close slowly. Making sure that she was still close by. 'Once your eyes are closed, still yourself. Slow your breathing, open your ears, drink in the world around you. Sounds, scents, feeling.'

She drew in a breath, digging her paws into the dirt and flowers under her. It however made her feel different. The yellow pools weren't closed too tight, almost as if she was in a relaxing sleep. Ears turn to the sounds around her, birds singing and a few rabbits not far off nibbling upon green shoots and flowers alike.

Sagittarius allowed her breathing to slow down, acceptance. It was a lesson, something that could help her become more sightful to things and others around her. She listens for a movement from her sister, wondering if she had wandered off. She felt warm winds dance over her, silence from her eyes, but little colored bubbles form within her eyes. Those that as soon as you close your eyes and its bright outside. Those types of circles of color.

Was this what Pythia spoke about? It couldn't be it all. She began to relax more and more, accepting the familiar sounds that made the moor, Sagittarius began to worry slightly, but drew in a slow steady breath. Her heart slowing and accepting the fact that right now she could not see with eyes closed. Feeling a butterfly circle around the still pup and land upon her nose, she felt the fluttering of the wings even though lightly almost like a feather. Causing a small sneeze as it tickled her nose.

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I was playing it cool Druid's Moor 07:45 PM, 06-10-2024 02:36 PM, 10-02-2024