size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-05-2024, 10:21 PM

A contended hum escaped her throat as she felt him tighten his grip on her. Ignita's lips broke into a wide smile as he gently bit her cheek. Golden eyes scrunched in delighted half-moons as he related her to the brilliance and beauty of an exotic bird. Her eyes gleamed with hope that she could believe it. The belief was almost there, but it hadn't settled into her bones yet.

She gasped and playfully batted at his chest after his dark chuckle, but she narrowed her eyes at him when he admitted the desert queen might not like what he had in mind. She felt her nose forced -gently- out of the way so he could nip at her chin and take in the scent of her. The action made her giggle against him but his next words had her melt further with a great heaving sigh from deep in her chest. As if his mere words were the very beginning to truly mend her heart. The most beautiful wolf in his life? Surely he jested.

"You know... I think I'm beginning to believe you." She replied in a hushed tone. Breathing deeply and enjoying the sensation of him so close.
"Would you believe that I find you beautiful too?" The beautiful blue and green tones in his deep night black fur reminded her of the aurora, of blue fire, and of that magical shade of ice she had only seen in pictures. "I like the way your black fur shines in the sunlight, all glossy." She hums to him, her voice low and quiet. It was nice to have the children out of the way for a bit, it had been a while since the last time the den had been so empty.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]