An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-05-2024, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2024, 12:26 AM by Basilisk. Edited 3 times in total.)
The time had almost arrived for them to head to the Hallows. When they returned, they would do so as a married couple. How would that change their lives? He wasn’t entirely certain. Already, they were a mated pair, with children underfoot. But he did not forget the reason he had set this up in the first place. To give his Ignita legitimacy.

He found Ignita organising some things in their room. The pups were off exploring under the watchful eyes of their companions. He leaned against the door, watching her for a moment. Her little frame was almost lost amongst the bedding and clutter that accumulated with many puppies under paw. Mmm.

He stepped into the room, letting a claw clip against the stone to announce himself as he sauntered in and pulled her to him with a paw. Mindless of whatever job she was doing. “What would your desert queen think of you now, Lady of the Mountains?”

"Basilisk & Ignita"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-05-2024, 09:24 PM

The boys had tumbled into a shelf at one point, and instead of telling her that her books had fallen off they had used them as shields in their play at war. She grumbled a little to herself as she was putting them back up. What's this? She was peering over a higher shelf. Her stash of herbs had been ransacked and another pouch she had collected a couple of rocks was rifled through. That Selene! Or perhaps it was Odette, or maybe even both! She grabbed a leaf to try and stash it back into the sack when she suddenly heard the soft click of a nail on the stone floor.

Her only warning before she was pulled out of her reverie. His massive arms wrapped around her and she was brought in close to him. She sighed into his arms, still holding the leaf.

"Lady of the Mountains, hm?" She hummed as she snuggled into him, not minding that he had interrupted her.

She looked at the leaf she held and took a moment to think about the desert queen. Her mood growing... somber, nostalgic... "She'd think... I was an idiotic fool. She would tell me I'm hardly pretty enough to hold anyone's attention for long, never mind I'm too shy and small for anyone to let me lead them" She sighed and pressed the side of her face into his fur, then half-laughed "She'd tell me to get back to the workshop so she could have you to herself." She smiled teasingly. If he had come to the desert himself, he would have come to know a very different Ignita.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-05-2024, 09:34 PM
Basilisk gave a soft hurumph at that, kissing her cheek, wrapping his paw a little tighter around her. “You, my dear Ignita, enrapture me.” he bit gently at her cheek. “Like a brilliant, exotic bird I’m afraid will fly away.” His songbird. Caged, because he could never let her leave. His love were bars around her.

“Yes, I wouldn’t mind some time alone with your ex-Queen.” He said thoughtfully, a darker chuckle escaped him. “Somehow, I don’t think she’d like what I have in mind.” If ever he had the opportunity, he would make her pay for every hurt Ignita had suffered beneath her. He nipped at her chin, breathing in the scent of her. “Your the most beautiful wolf in my life.”

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-05-2024, 10:21 PM

A contended hum escaped her throat as she felt him tighten his grip on her. Ignita's lips broke into a wide smile as he gently bit her cheek. Golden eyes scrunched in delighted half-moons as he related her to the brilliance and beauty of an exotic bird. Her eyes gleamed with hope that she could believe it. The belief was almost there, but it hadn't settled into her bones yet.

She gasped and playfully batted at his chest after his dark chuckle, but she narrowed her eyes at him when he admitted the desert queen might not like what he had in mind. She felt her nose forced -gently- out of the way so he could nip at her chin and take in the scent of her. The action made her giggle against him but his next words had her melt further with a great heaving sigh from deep in her chest. As if his mere words were the very beginning to truly mend her heart. The most beautiful wolf in his life? Surely he jested.

"You know... I think I'm beginning to believe you." She replied in a hushed tone. Breathing deeply and enjoying the sensation of him so close.
"Would you believe that I find you beautiful too?" The beautiful blue and green tones in his deep night black fur reminded her of the aurora, of blue fire, and of that magical shade of ice she had only seen in pictures. "I like the way your black fur shines in the sunlight, all glossy." She hums to him, her voice low and quiet. It was nice to have the children out of the way for a bit, it had been a while since the last time the den had been so empty.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-05-2024, 10:51 PM
He huffed, amused as he blew a breath gently against her nose. “I don’t think you're supposed to find the Warlord of the North beautiful. He teased her softly. He rested his chin against her forehead, taking in the softness and warmth of her body for a moment. “In a few days, you will be my wife.” It wasn’t a question, just a thoughtful sort of statement. He was still adjusting to the thought, though he’d proposed to her a little while ago now.

“I wonder if it will change our lives at all.” He pulled her gently into her lap so that he could lean back against one of the walls of the cave. He brushed a paw idly through her fur. “Guess who I caught climbing the shelves of the storeroom.”

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-06-2024, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2024, 02:29 AM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ignita giggled softly as he blew over her nose and teased her. Perhaps not, but to her he was beautiful, like the night sky was beautiful. She felt his chin on her head and she closed her eyes.
“In a few days, you will be my wife.” Surreal, unreal, a fantasy, a dream. One day she'll look at a torch or something and it'll just be a little bit strange and she'll wake up as if none of this happened.

He wondered if the status would change their life at all. Nothing, everything, little moments, every breath they took after the ceremony would be different in its own way. "Not much I think." She replied as she let him readjust her and pull her into his lap. Putty in his arms, the implicit trust she had in him with every movement they made. Fiance to husband, the warlord of the Armada, Basilisk Fatalis... her Husband. It was still surreal.

She softly limped into his idle brushing. Her eyes opened a smidge to peer through her blond lashes at him as he proposed a new line of conversation. Climbing the shelves in the storeroom? She lifted the leaf she had still held in her golden paw up to him. "Probably the same one who thought she was finding some treasure on these shelves. What happened?" She asked. One of her own claws absently traced one of the lines on his arms. Her favorite pastime.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-06-2024, 02:21 AM
No, he didn’t think it would either. He was happy to say that life would go on as it was. Ignita would slowly grow more comfortable in her role, and they would lead the Armada together. His, to do with as he pleased. He tugged gently at the choker she hadn’t taken off since the day he had given it to her. Given to her while quarantined in the woods, unable to touch her. He brushed a paw across the back of her neck, enjoying the simple freedom to touch her.

He leaned into her touch as she traced circles, hypnotised by the feel and the motion. His lips parted. What were they talking about? Ah, yes. Selene. “She almost took a tumble. She’s in trouble for the next two days over it. I’ll need your support so she understands she can’t just go running to the other parent when one tells her off.” He explained. United was the best way to lead, and to raise offspring.

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-06-2024, 02:52 AM

She was already having a hard time focusing on the new conversation when he tugged gently on the longer loop of her choker, cinching the smaller loop a touch closer to her skin. Her breath deepened as she felt him then brush the back of her neck. Her eyes fluttered closed for just a moment.

But her eyes opened back up as she focused on his words and furrowed her brows. She nodded but subtly shifted her nose to the side with a wary gleam in her eye, suddenly noticing a somewhat fresh mark on his cheek. Tenderly she reached up and just barely brushed the fur close to it. "She didn't cut you did she?" Ignita scowled. Of all the progeny she suspected Selene to be the last one to lash out at their father. The girl was typically fairly empathetic.

"What are the terms you've set so I know which ones to hold with you." She asked seriously, stilling her absent paw so she could focus on him. When he said she almost took a tumble... He did have a penchant for assuming the worst of a situation, especially when it came to the safety of his dear ones. How severe was this crime?

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-06-2024, 02:59 AM
Basilisk snorted in amusement at that, his little Selene make that cut? He’d prouder of her if she had. “I pulled some shelves down trying to get to her, I’ve pulled out the broken ones but I’ll need to hammer in some new ones later.” he explained with a sigh. Sometimes, his strange size got the best of him.

Ignita took his request for cooperation seriously, and he let his own wandering paws settle so he could concentrate. “For her disobedience and recklessness, she’s to go without dinner tonight. She’ll also be accompanying me on patrols for two days as well, so I can keep an eye on her and give her a little more guidance. She’s a good kid, but she needs to find something to focus that energy on.”

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-06-2024, 03:25 AM

Those dang shelves will be the death of him, well, not seriously, but honestly! More broken shelves? She sighed at the news of her beloved storage room. So organized, and put together, and a curious climbing puppy-squirrel to set it all a mess!

She tilted her head and raised a brow at him. She didn't want to outright argue with him about his choice of punishment but she had some... Concerns...

"I just want to understand fully... You want to deny our smallest, thinnest child, with probably the highest energy needs, a meal, before she's even three months old when her growth is already stunted? And then punish her with your company on a few excursions to the borders where she hasn't been yet when she's already itching to explore and already craves your attention and presence?" She pointed her nose down and looked up at him, a little incredulous. Where did this line of punishments come from? She would rather not deny meals in general, but especially Selene and Jamie, and maybe even Cit who had the hunger of four wolves most days, and Selene could barely finish a full meal anyway. Maybe a different line of punishment would fit the crime better. But he had already told her the punishments.

"Now I'm not trying to argue, or undermine you but perhaps... Next time... something like... What about having her help you rebuild the shelves and she's not allowed to go for a run, or play until she's fixed the mess she's made?" She offered hopefully. She ran her paw and twisted his dark fur gently together with her claw, somewhat absently, somewhat nervously. There was probably nothing to be done about the punishments today since he'd already made up his mind and she had agreed to back him up. But perhaps they could curb it into appropriate consequences befit the trouble. And maybe adjust the denial of food...

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-06-2024, 02:23 PM
He found himself frowning at Ignita as she spoke her mind. Sometimes she could be entirely too soft on the pups. Perhaps part of why Selene felt she could get away with too much. Ignita babied her out of worry. “She’ll learn obedience and a chance to stretch her legs by the border. You worry too much. They are babies, yes. But they are our babies, and they are stronger than you give them credit for.” he chidded her gently.

“Besides” He added with a small grin. “I won't deny her food she catches with her own paws. I’ll teach her some hunting while she’s out with me.” redirect her energy and her focus into less mischief, and more skills. No, he saw no issues with the punishment he had bestowed on the small girl.

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-06-2024, 05:13 PM

His frown was intimidating, to say the least. Ignita marched on regardless. He knew she was a staunch advocate for her babies, had been from before they were even a sparkle in their eyes.

He chided her, she worried too much about them, they were stronger than she gave them credit. She opened her mouth to actually argue when he interjected with a smile. She huffed at the concept that at least it would encourage Selene to hunt something. That she couldn't argue with, she didn't know how early was too early for them to learn how to hunt.

She was silent for a moment, he wasn't budging. She ran her tongue along the inside of her teeth and fiddled with his chest fur for a moment while she thought about a more solid argument. She didn't have any. He had a point.

She huffed again and smoothed his fur down where she was twiddling with it.
"Fine. Make sure she at least gets something to eat before bedtime or you'll have to hear her whining and crying at midnight because her stomach hurts and she pukes bile. You'll be dealing with it this time." She gently jabbed a claw at him and stuck out her chin at him. The consequences of his own punishments.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-06-2024, 05:17 PM
He could see her getting huffy, concerned and unsure about his choice of punishment. Though after some time she relented to him. In the end, she always did. He bumped his nose gently against her claw as she used it to prod at him. He grinned at the sandy wolf. Saving every part of her. Her grumps, her frustration, her love and her trust.

“It’ll turn into a bonding moment, I’m trying to build them with all of them. She’ll be alright, you’ll see.” he told her gently, opening his maw and catching her claw gently on his teeth. He nipped at the paw that followed it, his eyes on her.

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-06-2024, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2024, 06:48 PM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sometimes he was SO infuriating! His charming nose bump and disarming smile had her rolling her eyes with another huff. Ignita still balked at his attempt at pacifying her with comforting words. Then it was a double take when he caught her claw in his teeth!

"Ach you-!" She felt him go on to nip her paw. She met his hungry gaze with narrowed firey eyes. She didn't feel like she was done arguing but she had nothing to argue with.

"You don't stop do you?" She asked before she lunged playfully to snap her teeth near his maw. She quickly pulled her paw back and pushed against him. "I'm not done! Well, I am done, but I'm not done being mad!" She admitted twisting out of his lap as quickly as she could, a devilish grin on her maw as she absconded to the far end of the room just before he could nab her.

Attempting to ignore the quickly blooming fire within her was next to impossible with him. Just one look, one touch and they were on each other like rabbits in spring.

She quickly glanced at the den door wondering if they could lock it so they wouldn't be interrupted.
[b]"Why do you think you can just fuck me senseless every time I'm a little cross with you?" She glared, failing to hide the thirst in her gaze as she clung to the edges of the room, trying her best to slip out of any grasp he attempted.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-06-2024, 07:06 PM
His grumpy fiance wasn’t ready to let him off the hook yet. “You're more than welcome to sulk.” He informed her lightly, moving around the den. Not towards her, but rather making steps to tidy up the place. He chucked some of the kids' toys back in their box, and picked up some coats that had gotten scrunched out, shaking them out. He kept a subtle eye on Ignita as he did so. She had put herself at the far end of the room, as if distance would help the heat between them.

“Your absolutely right.” He agreed. His eyes were laughing at her. “No sex.” he chucked the coat, now aired out, over the corner of a cupboard. “Go on, tell me how mad you are.” he encouraged her

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-06-2024, 08:11 PM

Incorrigible! Sulk!? She was *not* sulking! Just when she thinks she knows his next move, he tidies the space.

She had no words! She didn't know what words she wanted! She didn't even know exactly what she was mad about! She watched him navigate the room with narrowed eyes.

"You're infuriating sometimes. I want to throw things at you." She replied cooly. Was she still mad at his proclamation of no more children? Perhaps, but did it really needle her that badly right now? Was there something else that was making her mad? Or was she just... mad for him?

He agreed with her, laughter in his eyes. Why was her anger such a gnat in the honey compared to his? Oh no... Was she stirring up trouble just to make him second guess their impending nuptials tomorrow? The thought blew the wind out of her sails. Fuck. She was still stupid scared. She didn't want to be scared, she wanted to be mad!

"I'mm..." She tried to start as if she was chewing on each word, "-worried this is all there is. Do you think we'll ever get... bored of... this?" She asked cautiously. As if this was a fragile bubble she didn't want to talk about. Because too much attention on it might cause it to burst. She really could fuck things up when her mind was left alone too long.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-06-2024, 08:31 PM
He wasn’t sure if it would work, but he figured either she’d calm, or get madder, and either way she might speak her mind. She started to calm a little, still cautious, still not happy. But when she spoke it wasn’t in anger. He chucked the last coat over the shelf and took a couple steps towards Ignita. Not invading her space, just closing some of that distance. He lifted a front paw, inviting her in. Her choice. This time.

“I will never bore of you, Ignita. Your anger, your fear, your insecurities and uncertainties. Your love, and hope. I want all of it, I want all of you. Always.” He promised her, the soft words spoken with passion as he watched her, not moving a step closer.

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-06-2024, 09:20 PM

How? How did he disarm her so well? She swallowed as he stepped into the middle of the room, a couple of steps toward her, and stopped. He didn't grab, or play her like putty. He simply waited for her to choose him with an arm outstretched. Was that what she wanted? Did she want this test for herself before they were to vow to each other?

His soft promises were everything she needed to hear. She licked her lips, suddenly they were dry. Her heart thrummed in her chest as the angry suspicious wildfire in her eyes quelled to a wholesome hearthfire. Warm and trusting. Her muscles melted under his gaze, her eyes softening as she drank in the look of him. She leaned forward toward his arm outstretched like an olive branch. Strong and steady. He knew what he was about, knew what he wanted, even in the face of her flickering insecurities, he was there. As she waffled on decisions weighing the choices against an impossible moral dilemma that filled her head with inconsequential nonsense... he was there, to make the choice, damn the results, deal with the fallout.

With a sigh, she stepped the three steps into his arms and melted into him. Inhaling the intoxicating scent of him, feeling his thick fur of ice and night around her.

"Thank you." She murmured into the base of his neck. She chose him. He could give her the autonomy if she really wanted it.

"Bas... My heart is so full of you, that I can hardly call it my own... Take me." She demanded with an earnest whisper.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-06-2024, 10:47 PM
He waited, patient and still. As if she were a wild thing in need of taming. Never mind that the choice was an illusion, that he would never let her leave. He would keep, and hold, and smother her. In that moment, he didn’t push, and she came to him. Stepping into his embrace, and his waiting paw. He pulled her in tighter, wrapping a paw across her shoulders. Breathing her in, because she belonged to him. Body and soul.

“How can I deny you?” he whispered softly back. Because yes, her heart did belong to him. It would always belong to him. His caged little bird. He pressed his mouth to her neck, and then her teeth. Nipping at the skin beneath her ear. He pressed her gently to the ground beneath them, snagging a coat and chucking it under her before her back touched the cold surface of the cave.

He kissed her neck, tugged on her necklace. He kissed her chest, her elbow, her thigh. “My beloved.” He whispered into her fur.

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

09-07-2024, 12:23 AM
Like a heavy cloak, she felt his arms around her shoulders. As if she had stepped through the mirror into the catacombs under the opera house. Each breath a step down and down and down following the phantom of desire until she was laid gently on the floor. Her skin chased the sensation of each kiss over her body. Oh how well she belonged to him. Her mind spun around his dark embrace of her heart. Each nip and tug would illicit a soft gasp and imperceptible sound.

The chain about her neck slithered closer around her throat. The firey opal phoenix splashed with blue in his massive paw, was so carefully carefully pulled to make her conscious of her every breath. She took her claws and pulled at the fur on his shoulders to bring his maw closer to hers. She wanted to taste him, to hold his teeth, to run her tongue under the roof of his mouth and make him shiver.

He wouldn't deny her, lost in the illusion she hummed blissfully as he whispered beloved into her. She was his his his. Was he truly hers in return? The question wasn't thought, not by her.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"