gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-06-2024, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2024, 06:48 PM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sometimes he was SO infuriating! His charming nose bump and disarming smile had her rolling her eyes with another huff. Ignita still balked at his attempt at pacifying her with comforting words. Then it was a double take when he caught her claw in his teeth!

"Ach you-!" She felt him go on to nip her paw. She met his hungry gaze with narrowed firey eyes. She didn't feel like she was done arguing but she had nothing to argue with.

"You don't stop do you?" She asked before she lunged playfully to snap her teeth near his maw. She quickly pulled her paw back and pushed against him. "I'm not done! Well, I am done, but I'm not done being mad!" She admitted twisting out of his lap as quickly as she could, a devilish grin on her maw as she absconded to the far end of the room just before he could nab her.

Attempting to ignore the quickly blooming fire within her was next to impossible with him. Just one look, one touch and they were on each other like rabbits in spring.

She quickly glanced at the den door wondering if they could lock it so they wouldn't be interrupted.
[b]"Why do you think you can just fuck me senseless every time I'm a little cross with you?" She glared, failing to hide the thirst in her gaze as she clung to the edges of the room, trying her best to slip out of any grasp he attempted.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]