size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-06-2024, 09:20 PM

How? How did he disarm her so well? She swallowed as he stepped into the middle of the room, a couple of steps toward her, and stopped. He didn't grab, or play her like putty. He simply waited for her to choose him with an arm outstretched. Was that what she wanted? Did she want this test for herself before they were to vow to each other?

His soft promises were everything she needed to hear. She licked her lips, suddenly they were dry. Her heart thrummed in her chest as the angry suspicious wildfire in her eyes quelled to a wholesome hearthfire. Warm and trusting. Her muscles melted under his gaze, her eyes softening as she drank in the look of him. She leaned forward toward his arm outstretched like an olive branch. Strong and steady. He knew what he was about, knew what he wanted, even in the face of her flickering insecurities, he was there. As she waffled on decisions weighing the choices against an impossible moral dilemma that filled her head with inconsequential nonsense... he was there, to make the choice, damn the results, deal with the fallout.

With a sigh, she stepped the three steps into his arms and melted into him. Inhaling the intoxicating scent of him, feeling his thick fur of ice and night around her.

"Thank you." She murmured into the base of his neck. She chose him. He could give her the autonomy if she really wanted it.

"Bas... My heart is so full of you, that I can hardly call it my own... Take me." She demanded with an earnest whisper.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]