size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
09-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Deimos another sip of his tea while Delphi took in his assessment of Avacyn and Vidarr's brief encounter and she responded with her own uncertainty and her positive view of the interactions she had with Avacyn and himself. When she shared her hesitance to form any true bonds, Deimos nodded with understanding and made a small wave with his paw. "No, of course, I wouldn't expect you to agree to anything so formal at our first meeting. I have just come to understand that segregating ourselves to our island and our corner of Boreas isn't as sustainable as we might want it to be and at least being familiar with our neighbors would do us some good." Although, in truth, if she had wanted to form some sort of agreement here he probably wouldn't have declined. Only having one ally all the way in Auster with the Syndicate on his doorstep wasn't comforting, but he fully understood Delphi's position and didn't want her to feel pressured by his visit. He finished the cup of tea he had been given and passed it back to her before he began to get to his paws. "It was lovely getting to put a face to the name, Delphi, and thank you for your hospitality. If you find yourself in need of anything don't hesitate to call for me, I'm more than happy to help."

"Deimos Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Whooooo are you who who who who The Stone Steppe 09:54 PM, 06-05-2024 02:47 PM, 10-02-2024