Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
07-03-2024, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2024, 09:37 PM by Kestrel. Edited 3 times in total.)

He leaned lightly against the stall, his charming smile still well in place as he carefully looked through her wares without disturbing anything. “Really? I find that hard to believe, I see a lot of quality in these carvings, and the cured meat smells amazing” he complimented the wares in front of her, and looked back at the pretty lady again.

“Or perhaps the standard is a little different here than it was in my humble abode across the sea” He teased lightly, trying to encourage a little more conversation. A small part of him was listening to the wolves around them as well, catching any tidbits that might pass them by.

"Speech"

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-03-2024, 09:49 PM

She chuckled and grinned as the charming man complimented her wares. "Oh, well, thank you. It's all goods made here in the Armada," she replied proudly. She felt like the Armada had some of the best craftsmen in all of Boreas, but she was also probably very biased. After looking at her wares for a moment he mentioned how the standards he had might just be different here than they were where he was from across the sea, obviously teasing her a bit but also getting her curious at the same time. "Across the sea, hm? A sailor then?" she asked with a little tilt of her head. Now that she was more interested in learning about him she made a note of his scent and suddenly realized it was very similar to the Raiders pack scent. She didn't know all of the packs and their scents, but that had been one she had been made aware of early with the Armada's constant back and forth with them.

"Wynter Carpathius"

Kestrel

Raiders Hollow
The Modyguard

Beginner Fighter (0)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
07-03-2024, 10:36 PM

He grinned at her gracious acceptance of his compliment, and his eye caught on a little carving of a boat. His youngest brother would have gotten a kick out of that… but he was gone. It was something Kestrel had been trying very hard not to think about since he had washed ashore on the Raiders beach. It wasn’t something he could dwell on. The past couldn’t be changed.

“That’s right!” he agreed, letting the conversation catch him away again. “A sailor without a boat, since I accidently sank my last one.” It was a storm, actually, but he wasn’t going to get into that.

"Speech"

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-03-2024, 10:47 PM

Now that Wynter knew that he was a member of the raiders she felt like she had to be slightly more suspicious of him just by association, but she was careful to not let it show through her expression. After all, maybe he'd let something slip about why he was here or what was going on with the Raiders' plans. There were a lot of facets to being a diplomat and finding out information about other packs was just one of them. "Aww, what a shame," she said genuinely to the bad news about his sunk boat. "Well, hopefully you can get back on the water soon. There's plenty of craftsmen across Boreas that could probably help with building a boat if you need the assistance." She never really wanted to wish ill on anyone without cause so she did hope he got to do what he enjoyed again regardless of who he was friends with.

"Wynter Carpathius"

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sea

The Ooze Participant
07-04-2024, 05:08 PM

The Armada was an odd place to Lia. It had been the first pack that had purchased her into a new life, and one of its Princesses, Vanta, had given her a purpose. Just long enough to make her want something more, before the crystal woman had vanished.

But it was also a place that had an open market, one of the few in these lands. A place where she could potentially pick up another battle accessory. Something to compliment the chest armour that Briar had given her, so long ago.

She stepped into the space, and looked about herself. Most of the wolves there seemed to be busy, but there was one wolf tending a stall and looking like she had just finished up with a customer. Lia made her way over, and dipped her head with a smile. “Hello, perhaps you would be able to help me with something?

"Lia"

[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-04-2024, 08:10 PM

After a pretty steady steam of visitors to her stall for a while, the activity tapered off a bit and Wynter started busying herself with straightening the wares on the table. It was quiet for a bit and she wondered if that would be the last of her visitors today until a voice pulled her gaze back up curiously. A beautiful woman with colors like autumn leaves and intricate antlers greeted her, asking if she would be able to help her. “I’m sure I can!” she replied, returning her smile. “Were you looking for something in particular? Or is there something else I can help with?”

"Wynter Carpathius"

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sea

The Ooze Participant
07-04-2024, 08:31 PM

Lia smiled back at the blue tinged wolf, who almost looked like a darker version of Briar, without the antlers and with the eye markings. She was likely a Fatalis wolf, which meant there was some relation to the Hallows Queen. Her heart ached for her old friend, but she wasn’t ready to return home to them. Home.

She shook away the thought, and nodded her head. “I was actually looking to add to my battle attire. I’ve got this chest armour, but I want to add something to it. Perhaps a knife or the like.” She explained, knowing her new hobby of hunting down slavers was dangerous business.

"Lia"

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-04-2024, 09:11 PM

Wynter was thrilled when her new customer mentioned her need for something to add to her arsenal that could complement the armor she already had. “Excellent! You’re in luck. One of our members has become an excellent blacksmith and gave me a few blades to sell today.” She motioned for the woman to follow her and she walked to the other end of the table by some various raw materials and gems. Next to those were some finished items—a thin stiletto dagger with a brown leather wrapped handle, a blade similar to a short sword with a cross guard that curved slightly at the edges with brass accents, and a more traditional dagger with a black handle and a fuller running down the length of the blade. “If these aren’t quite what you’re looking for we could arrange a custom commission.”

"Wynter Carpathius"

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sea

The Ooze Participant
07-04-2024, 09:32 PM

It seemed she had come to the right place. The wolf perked up at her question, and led her to another table. This one, she realised, was where she should have gone in the first place. But she was happy to have the market seller’s help with this.

“Thanks, I’m Lia by the way. These look good, metals a lot different from the Hallows, but still good.” she said almost absently. She remembered the fine blades of the Hallows. But that wasn’t what she was looking for today. She pointed at the traditional dagger with the black handle. “How much for this one?”

"Lia"

Wynter

Armada
Diplomat

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
07-04-2024, 11:52 PM

"Nice to meet you, Lia! I'm Wynter," she replied as her newest potential customer introduced herself. Wynter's ears perked up at the mention of the Hallows blades and how different the steel was and she nodded with agreement and understanding. "Yes, the Carpathian steel has its own special process, I hear. My aunt lives there so I've seen some of their weapons up close and they are beautiful. These that I have here aren't quite as fancy, but they are definitely still good, sharp weapons," she assured her, confident in Ignita's abilities. Lia picked out the classic, traditional dagger, asking how much she wanted for it. "For that I would want something like a couple gemstones, a few nice furs, something of that sort. I'm open to suggestions depending on what you have, though." After Lia countered with what she brought they came to an agreement and she took the payment happily before pulling out the matching scabbard for the dagger and passing it over to Lia. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Lia! I hope you enjoy your new dagger," she said with a grin, excited to get a second sale in and very happy with what she got for the piece. Hopefully Ignita would be pleased too.

"Wynter Fatalis"