Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
03-25-2023, 09:33 PM

Sedna tried to ignore the way her skin had started crawl, tried to pretend that absolutely nothing was wrong with her, but with Raijin's return still a huge question mark and limited eligible males within the pack (that wouldn't make things incredibly awkward upon her husband's return), the Archer woman had decided enough was enough.

She stalked through the bamboo until she caught the scent she was after, after all, it wasn't her style just to run off without a word and also... there were consequences to consider that extended beyond herself. Finally, she thought she was close enough to call out. “Kaicho, a moment of your time.” Huh, look at that, her koi language was improving.

“Speech”

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
03-26-2023, 06:54 AM
It wasn't often that Sedna sought Hattori out, least of all stinking like this. His nose wrinkled in distaste as she approached, but otherwise his expression was schooled into its usual, distant and neutral state. He did appreciate the effort she'd made to learn the language, she'd integrated well into Tojo, and even though she wasn't koi in looks she was family well enough. He turned to address her, pale brows nudging closer as he wondered what she might need, and why she thought he needed to be involved.

He rumbled softly, a noise of assent, the floor was hers to speak her mind.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
05-27-2023, 12:57 AM

Annoyance bubbled at the top of her chest that had almost nothing to do with Hattori being Hattori, but his rumble still bought the hair to stand along her back, voicing her frustration in a way her words never would. At the end of the day she was her mother's daughter, and while she might have come to peace with the fact she would never lead a pack of her own... well the hormones made it hard to not try and throw her weight around. She had no interest in challenging him, or leaving, but she thought she should check in before adding more burdens to the packs resources. She wouldn't bother beating around the bush with this one. It would be far easier for her to speak what she wanted in her mother's tongue anyway.

She met his eyes, her voice level. It was meant to be a question, but at the end of the day, it wouldn't matter what his answer was, she would do what she wanted and wear the consequences for it. "I want more kids." To a casual observer, it might even be misconstrued as a proposition, but she thought she was being perfectly clear.

"speech"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
06-17-2023, 12:13 PM
Hattori stared at her question, statement really, since she seemed to know what she wanted. No room left for questions, just certainty. The seasons behind her desire weren’t all that important, as far as he was concerned, doubtless she had her own reasons, be it hormonal or an intent to further her bloodline. Tojo had the room and resources for it, no one would starve or have to go without so there was no reason to deny her, and yet…
"Are you asking me to be the sire?" Because that’s what it looked like from his perspective, but he had to make sure. "If that is the case then no, I refuse."

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

07-05-2023, 07:46 PM

Sedna's eyes lit up with mirth, "Y'sure? Could be th' best fun yer ever had..." she couldn't keep the mischievous grin off her face. If she had thought there was a chance he might not combust or simply run away she might have closed the distance to add a nudge to her retort, but she needed an answer one way or another, and he hadn't said yes yet. "As much as I love yer boss, it'd never work out between us. M'family have a tradition, I figure I might as well give it a go at least once b'fore I die, eh? At least one litter 'as ter be my own." Besides, the father of her last litter wasn't exactly around that often, if she was going to bear the brunt of the work, why not have a little mystery around who else they might belong to?

"speech"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

07-16-2023, 09:44 AM
Hattori wrinkled his nose, it was clear he did not understand her family's tradition. It sounded needlessly messy, complicated and not entirely proper, but if nothing else he could somewhat understand. His cousin for all his positive attributes was a loving father, but not a good one, absent at best and negligent at worst. Hattori could near hear him complaining in his mind, the trail of excuses that would no doubt come from his lips. Sedna simply wanted them to be her own, to keep things simple by somehow making them more complicated.

And yet Hattori trusted her enough to accept her point of view, even if he did not truly approve in his own judgemental way.

"Then make sure they are yours and yours only, do not compromise Tojo and I am willing to look the other way. "

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. this could be a meme Bamboo Maze 09:33 PM, 03-25-2023 09:40 AM, 02-29-2024