gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
01-31-2024, 03:02 PM
The speed at which Jiro moved was sloth-like. His already long limbs practically dragging through the dirt as if he couldn't even manage to pick up his paws. In reality, he just likes the feeling of the ground rubbing along the tops of his paws. It itches an itch that he can't really explain and unknowingly to him, its because he's growing at an exponential rate and it hurts. And instead of complaining about it to his own mother, he had flopped himself down in Sedna's hut because she at least didn't titter over him as if he had broken a bone. The older woman ignored him as she worked and when she was finally done listening to him, had shoved a bag of herbs into his mouth and told him to figure it out.

Making his way back toward the den he shared with his siblings, he noticed Ryo sitting in the communal area. His not-twin looks busy which gives him the perfect opportunity to scare her. Sliding into the shadows of the bamboo, Jiro rounds the areas until he is coming up behind his sister. Slowly, he slides belly against the ground toward her until he is a foot or so away. With herbs still in his mouth, he pounces atop Ryo with a muffled cackle before he falls over onto his side. Stuck in a fit of laughter, he has to stop before he chokes on his package.

Once he can control himself, Jiro rights himself and looks at Ryo. "Ryo, helf me wiff tea?" He requests, widening his eyes and sticking out his lip from around his spice and herb bundle. He even wags his tail softly against the dirt until a cloud of dust rises into the air.

1/3 craft herbal tea to help with joint pain

Hanaryƍ

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Poser
02-09-2024, 04:01 AM
She'd been too wrapped up in her project to hear Jiro coming on. The boy's steps were well concealed against the soft ground within the Maze. No, it's not until her brother comes crashing down upon her that Ryo realizes the danger at all! The girl topped over with a yip and a whine, confused and squashed all at once. With a rather indignant squeal, Ryo goes ass over teakettle. Jiro why!

Indignantly snapping at the space next to his head, the girl can't stay salty for too long. There was tea to make, too? Ryo would take it! Snatching the bundle and trying not to cough at the dust, the girl sniffs as well as she can manage. Brow crumpling for a moment, trying to figure out exactly what Sedna had sent him back home with.

"You gotta share if it tastes good," she grumbles, handing the sachet back before grabbing a pot and sticking it on the fire. "Watch out, you're going to get dust in it!" A swat at her brother's tail, an edge of bossiness in her tone. Jiro wanted her help and he was threatening to ruin it already, ugh!

Jiro

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Master Hunter (280)

Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
02-15-2024, 08:18 AM
Though Ryo is all sass and business, he knows she'll help. She's always too interested in crafting and learning to ever turn down a good tea session. His own teeth clack at open air in response to her frustration and wiggling around. Even when she snatches the sachet of tea ingredients away from him, he doesn't move, tail still thwapping the ground as he watches her work. "Ya, ya, I'll share," Jiro rumbles, a paw waved in her direction as she swats at his tail to stop it from blowing dust at the small fire near them. Good thing she was already working!

"I tol' Sedna-san that my bones hurrrrrt," he drags out the syllable, taking the sachet back and rolling over onto his back to be even more dramatic by placing his paw over his face. "She tossed me this bag," Jiro finally rolls over and onto his paws so he's sitting beside Ryo. Wiggling open the sachet, he reveals a myriad of herbs. "I think she said this orange powdery stuff is Turmeric, the black bits are clove, the white flowers are Feverfew, and then 'course some green tea. Said I can just dump it in and let it seep for a bit until it smells pungent," he shrugs before closing the sachet back up and dropping it into the boiling water.

"Will ya tell me what mama says about tea and nihon again? Can't ever remember why father takes it so seriously," Jiro asks, leaning over to nudge Ryo with a big paw to annoy her even more. Of course, he does actually remember, but he's lazy and giving Ryo something to ramble on about might keep her distracted enough from his shenanigans.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. self loathing, probably?? Bamboo Maze 03:02 PM, 01-31-2024 10:59 AM, 04-10-2024