An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
03-28-2024, 08:01 PM

Once all the boring meeting stuff was over, Wylan was far more interested in meeting the new wolf he’d seen shown up. He didn’t see new faces that often - and when he did, it was the highlight of his day. It was why he hung out in the market whenever he could. It was the best chance to see new people and new things.

So… Ignita was top of his mind, and the second he could, he chased after her. She was heading towards the pack's supply den for some reason. “Hey, hey, wait up! Did you wanna hang out?” he asked, his tail wiggling behind him like an overly enthusiastic banner.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-28-2024, 09:26 PM

Ignita was awed by the winged wolves that had attended the meeting as well as thinking about making some charcoal with the big bonfire blaze behind Basilisk as he talked. She'll have to get someone to help get her some twigs so she can make some of that charcoal.

The Little Slave's mind was running at a brisk pace as she was thinking about charcoal and also trying to keep track of how many heads she counted in all. Was that everyone part of the pack or were there others? She didn't notice any very small ones, she wondered if there were pups hidden in the caves somewhere.

She didn't realize someone was bounding after her until his third to last word.
"Who? Me?" She asked pausing in the doorway to the food prep, baths, and storage areas.
"I don't know..." Her golden eyes looked warily at The Warlord as he was wrapping up with private discussions from the meeting. She couldn't really do much of what she wanted to lately. She definitely wanted to sketch Wylan's wings for sure. She wondered if he could fly with them. Can't sketch without charcoal though.

"I guess if you ordered me to... hang out with you I could!" She replied visibly cheering up, she couldn't get in trouble if someone ordered her to hang out with them, could she? Her bright tail started to mimic his.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
03-28-2024, 09:41 PM

Wylan finally caught her attention, and he stopped in front of her. He did a play-bow, tucking his forpaws down and lifting up his butt as he wiggled his tail. Trying to entice her play with him as he flared out his wings. She looked rather distracted, and he wondered what was on her mind. “Order you?” He asked, wrinkling his nose in confusion, before remembering… “Oh yeah, I guess I’m Heir?” He let out a hard-done by sigh. He didn’t want responsibilities, he wanted to have fun forever.

He straightened up out of his bow, and hung his wings regally around himself. “I.. order you to play with me!” He said, and gave her a widespread grin. “But only if you wanna.”

"Speech"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

03-28-2024, 10:49 PM

Ignita tilted her head suddenly as he said that he was the heir, well dragon's teeth then, that was two heirs she'd run into, but this one didn't seem to know she was beholden to the Warlord. They both seemed playful in their own way!

She laughed, he seemed to be very young! Still in his boyhood! She never really played like other pups when she was younger, she always organized, lined things up, played by herself, and soaked in as much knowledge as she could as a kid.

"Sure Wylan, what do you wanna play?" She laughed, maybe he could show her around a little more and she could collect sticks to make charcoal on the way!  

"Where's your favorite spot?"

"Ignita"

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
03-28-2024, 11:15 PM

He considered her words for a moment, and then grinned. It was so bright and wholesome, it took up his entire face. “First Light Point. Have you seen it? You can almost see the whole world from there!” He explained, and bounced a little on his paws. “What have you seen so far?”[/] He asked, acknowledging that she was (presumably) very new to the pack. He supposed it was possible he had simply missed her before now.

[b] “We could play tag?”
he suggested, perhaps they could chase each other up the long walk to First Light Point. Or he could show her around the pack, if she hadn’t explored it all yet.

"Speech"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

03-29-2024, 05:36 PM

His exuberance melted away her fears and his playful pose egged her to join him. His light and the joy on his face were a welcome distraction that made her tail pick up and sway easily.

She giggled, her puphood wasn't entirely that far behind her. She was only just coming into her second year this season and was a little taken aback by how easily she laughed around these Princes of Armada.  

"I really haven't seen much!" She started, "I saw the storerooms, the food prep area, and the baths. And this meeting spot of course, with the fire." She pointed behind her then toward the dispersing crowd of the meeting. Her tail started to slow down as she saw Basilisk across the compound, but only for a moment, he wasn't paying her attention thankfully, so she turned her attention back to the wonderful winged Wylan asking to play tag. Her tail responded by wagging as enthusiastically as his and dropping into her own play bow. "Yes!"

"Ignita"

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
03-29-2024, 05:44 PM

Wylan listened to what she had seen before, and wiggled a little, excited but waiting for her to finish speaking before he let it out. “Well, what if I give you the grand tour?” He suggested. “There’s so much to see! We can see most of it from First Light Point. We can start there, and I'll point things out to you, then we can go to the Market. I love the market…” He was rambling, but it wasn’t every day he got to show people all his favourite sights.

As for her agreement for tag… He jumped forward, bumping his nose onto her forehead and darted back again. “tag!” he yelled, and turned tail and ran full speed towards the trail for First Light Point. His wings slightly outstretched either side of him. Catching at the wind, but no one had ever explained aerodynamics to the pup.

"Speech"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

03-29-2024, 07:14 PM

Ignita laughed delightedly as the gentle bump to her forehead was released and he called out tag! She had nodded to him suggesting the details of a tour while he rambled.

She was left standing there laughing for a moment as he dashed away with a flutter of his feathers off to the trail! She dashed after him, her little legs carrying her about half as fast as he was running.

The valley grew smaller behind her as she chased him up the path. His wings might have been pulling him back a little and she wondered if he would take off into the sky as she watched him. The cool mountain air tugged at the thin whispy strands of her coat and for just a moment she felt like she was flying herself, stretching her legs for the first time in days. Breathing in the crisp autumn air was free!

She came just within reach of his tail tipped in smoke and reached out to nip a strand or two of grey fur to tag him back!

"Ignita"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hi, Hello, hey there Dreamer's Col 08:01 PM, 03-28-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024