gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

LegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022
Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La La
ScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-12-2024, 02:03 PM
"Talk" Walk

The move had been a bit of an ordeal what with Draven having contracted some sort of illness a while ago. While Ignis knew almost nothing about medicine or how to treat things beyond basic wound care, Draven had taken a turn for the worst and almost his entire puphood, Ignis didn't know if the boy would make it. With Rivin's help and treatment, however, it looked like there was some hope yet. Maybe it had been the salty air from being so close to the ocean surrounding the islands...because within days of moving back to the mainland, his son had been slowly but steadily, getting better. Or so he hoped, anyway. He was looking a little better, his strength slowly returning and the boy was starting to walk around in the den Ignis had claimed in the Moor to treat him.

Finally feeling like he could breathe a sigh of relief, he left Draven to rest and with Rivin watching over him. He so desperately needed a walk to clear his head, and with evening falling, the stars shot across the sky and the moon filled the night sky with its unusually bright light. The aurora borealis also stretched across the sky, something Ig found a little strange this time of year.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Wade

Insomnia
Memory

Beginner Fighter (10)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
06-18-2024, 10:43 PM
The move had been jostling for the young pup, to say the least, but Wade chose to use the new adventure to his advantage. Having absolutely zero boundaries, Wade has been nosing around in every nook and cranny of the new places… including in the dens of other wolves. Night time wasn’t the best time to rifle through the possessions of others (since he was usually yelled at when he was found) so the black and red pup had decided to take a walk.

Strange colors dance across the sky while stars shoot across the inky darkness above and Wade pays them absolutely no mind as he trots along. Sly keeps pestering him with the temptation to go take a peek in that crazy underground place that hides in this land while Loki won’t stop singing that damn drinking song that they had heard earlier in the day and all this has left the pup irritable. Plus, dad had been holed up taking care of Draven and he had no one to play with.

Which means that everything has been BORING.

A flash of red ahead of him catches the sulking boy’s attention and his silver eyes land on the form of his absentee father. Features pull into a scowl as Loki says, ‘Well, look at that. If it isn’t father dearest.’ And Sly is quick to add, ‘Hey, I wonder if he realizes his butt is completely unprotected right now.’ Eyes flash with delight as Wade immediately makes up his mind, coiling his muscles before releasing the energy in an explosive burst of speed. From behind Ignis, the boy charges, trying to quiet but, being a puppy, failing horribly.

Jaws part as he nears his dad, readying to leap up and grab ahold of his butt cheek… if able. Oh, how he has missed his father!

"Wade Praetor" | | 'Sly' | 'Loki'

Wade is crazy and hears voices that he often talks to; sometimes out loud and sometimes in his head. Don't worry about it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now Druid's Moor 02:03 PM, 04-12-2024 01:23 AM, 08-24-2024
2. I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now IC Archives 01:23 AM, 08-24-2024 07:38 AM, 06-17-2024
3. I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now Druid's Moor 07:38 AM, 06-17-2024 10:32 PM, 06-08-2024
4. I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now IC Archives 10:32 PM, 06-08-2024 04:23 PM, 05-31-2024
5. I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now Druid's Moor 04:23 PM, 05-31-2024 01:07 AM, 05-20-2024