ardent

There They Blow!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-21-2024, 12:58 AM
Hmmm? New neighbors!? Ashen had up and left, disbanded. Gone! Never to be seen again! Which was a shame because Chimera was pretty cool. And it seemed the Raiders had moved off their islands and into where Valhalla and Ashen once resided, which made them closer neighbors to Insomnia. Sorta. Medusa had a few run ins with the goat-eyed man, the big red man, and some others from the pack. Raid and all. She was curious about them, and hadn't really had the time to go out and about (nor had she really thought about it before because ew politics), but now was a good a time as ever, no? And she even brought gifts! Grinning, she bounded up to the borders on the moor, peering over before calling for goat-man or whoever else wanted to answer.

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
05-21-2024, 05:32 AM

Things had slightly gone back to normal. Siduri was still less than herself, but she did what she had to do, putting up a front, wearing a mask, taking on different duties as necessary. Like today, for example. A call rang out requesting audience and, with her mother being far too...rotund... to answer, it was up to Sid.

With no great hurry, the pastel girl made her way towards the border. Everyone knew that pack life was busy and that one might not be able to drop everything at the merest call. She did, however, move at a quicker clip than her usual walk. She'd been organizing the infirmary, afterall.

Mismatched eyes fell upon a larger woman waiting at the border. Siduri came to a stop, head dipping in greeting. Pale ears shifted forward and the heavily scarred yearling spoke.  "I am Siduri, Scion of the Raiders. And you are?"

"Siduri"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-10-2024, 11:14 PM

She expected someone to show up, but that someone she expected certainly wasn't the one that showed. Her head tilted curiously at the yearling girl that arrived, and it definitely was not the Gilgamesh she had sparred with on more than one occasion. Huh, interesting! Had they changed leadership? She was a pretty little thing, scars and all. Medusa offered up the bag of gifts, which had a couple flasks of moonshine that Rue had made, a couple of carved bangles made from the bones of her prey, and a sample of smoked bison jerky she had made herself. Whether or not gifts were customary for every pack, she had no fucking clue. But Umbra said it was best to play it on the safe side and offer a gift as a show of good...faith...or something like that.

"Medusa! Wraith of Insomnia! We are almost neighbors now, so Medusa came to finally say hi and also brought gifts!" Her nose twitched as she drew in the scents around her that lingered on the borders and Siduri. "Siduri smells like the goat-eyed man! She has met him more than once before, is he still here? We have sparred more than once, he is a good fighter." She gave a firm nod as she remembered their past spars. Ayup. He was a good fighter alright.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There They Blow! Druid's Moor 12:58 AM, 05-21-2024 01:23 AM, 08-24-2024