size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
07-05-2024, 03:07 AM

After her arrival and tense conversation with scald with the news of her pregnancy she had made her way back to his den to rest. She had easily fallen into slumber and slept peacefully through the night. But now the sun was rising and she too was up, slipping out of scalds den to drink in the fresh air of the moor. It wasn’t as cold here as it was back home but the winter air was still just as nice here. Making her way freely through the heart of scald’s home she was looking for a familiar face; Modesty.

Scald’s mother would be a welcomed companion right about now. And she desperately wanted to tell her about her grandchildren nestled safe and sound within her womb. Ely had no doubt scald would seek his mother out for support in the matter but she too wanted the woman’s words of encouragement. She had an air about her that reminded Ely of her own mother. And she couldn’t help the childish need to be close to her right now because of it.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-14-2024, 12:16 AM

Scald had found her the night before and broken the news, so she wasn't surprised to see Ely making her way across the Moor when she was on her way to work on the wall. It was almost fully repaired now, and then they could start looking at closing it in on the other side. She barked a welcome greeting that would travel further than words would and tipped her head in the direction of the looming structure. They could meet up on the way and talk while they walked. She certainly wouldn't expect Ely to haul stones in her state (because she was the pot and Ely was a kettle apparently).

Moo made his way back to the Ravine to round up one of the other companions to bring them a picnic and refreshments. It was a lovely day to be outside.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’d dress them Wicked, I’d give them names Druid's Moor 03:07 AM, 07-05-2024 01:23 AM, 08-24-2024