gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2024, 06:38 PM

A little bird had whispered in Kaino's ear that the Armada had an open market. Anyone could attend as long as they weren't unruly. Well, when had she ever been unruly? Kaino was the example of grace and tact and all those good things. When she wanted to be, anyway. Today she would behave because she was on the hunt for something... exotic.

Strapping a pair of bundles to her fossa, the lavender and smoke fae made her way into Armada territory and towards the market. The sounds of others conversing and milling about met smokey ears and, by the time she arrived at the mouth of the market, Kaino was grinning. She wondered if they would have what she needed. What she desired most.

Fossa in tow, the Saxe fae began perusing the wares in each stall, mint and ice eyes touching on this object and that. So many things, some of them quite shiny. They weren't what she was after though. Furs. The pajamas of formerly living creatures. All shiny and soft... Kaino would never have enough. It made moving difficult, but that was something that she was willing to deal with all for the sake of lovely, silky furs.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Citadel

Armada
Royalty

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
08-24-2024, 06:57 PM
Ignita had grabbed a polar bear coat from the Warlord stash and tossed it over his shoulders, bundling him up against the cold day before she allowed him (after a great deal of convincing) To enter the market and explore.

The explosion of scents was almost overwhelming. His mother murmured quietly in his ear as he walked telling him the packs the scents belonged to. At least, of those she knew. Eventually however, he wanted to stretch his legs.

He dove under a low table, shooting out the other side with a giggle, his coat almost catching on overhanging objects as he made his escape. Little did he know his mothers companion rode on the coat, holding on for dear life. Freedom! What to do now? His attention caught on the scent of sweets and he turned so fast he didn't realise a wolf was in front of them. The little, clumsy, and oversized pup went barreling into the stranger.

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2024, 07:11 PM

"Oh!" Kaino called out as she was slammed into from the side. The force knocked her from her paws and she landed hard on one shoulder. Gods, she'd been told that this was a place of neutrality! Now she was being attacked!

With a growl, the lavender fae began working her way to her paws, prepared to defend herself against whatever enemy had managed to catch her off guard. A thump from the side pulled the woman's icy gaze cutting in the direction of her antlered hare. He was warning her to look before acting. Hmm..

Kaino's neck curled and she looked at her attacker. Or rather... her unwitting assailant. It was a boy, albeit a big one, and he was working to remove himself from the bear skin cloak that was wrapped about him. Ugh... more children...

After glancing at her shoulder to make sure that she was just bruised and not cut, the bob-tailed fae looked back at the boy. She couldn't teach him a lesson. That was for whatever parents he may have had. She could, however, narrow her icy gaze at him until he apologized for being so clumsy.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.

Citadel

Armada
Royalty

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
08-24-2024, 07:20 PM
Tumbling with the wolf, the oversized coat caught him in all the wrong places and he found himself trapped beneath its awkward weight and size. He wrestled with it a moment, almost forgetting the wolf he had collided with. Eventually, he gave up. His large paws sliding every direction as he landed on his stomach with a thump and a defeated sigh. 

His mother's golden possum finally tugged on his ear, forcing his attention up and to the wolf that had been unwittingly caught up in his clumsy drama. He sighed again. Life was hard. Walking was hard. He tilted his head back, pushing the coat off his head a little. “Hi.” He said, speaking to a non-armada wolf for the first time in his life. The possum tugged on his ear again. More insistent this time. What?? What did they want from him?? 

Oh.

“Uhhhm… I think I tripped on you. I'm sorry.” He raised one dramatically oversized bear paw with a sorrowful expression so she might see his plight.

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2024, 07:34 PM

The boy worked on freeing himself from his furry prison but it took the insistence of a little... whatever that thing was... to get his attention away from himself. Once his attention was caught, however, the boy looked apologetic. He gathered himself and apologized after saying hello. The expression on his face made Kaino think that he may have meant it. Once the apology was given, the Saxe fae took a breath.

"No real harm done, though not all are as forgiving as I am," A warning to the boy that, even at home, there were dangers. Especially when you invited strangers in.

Kai dusted herself off as best as she could, then her bobbed tail gave a flick of finality. She looked back to the big child. "As your penance for bowling into me, you can show me where the fur trader is."
One silver gloved paw waved at the boy to get him moving. "Come come."
"Speech"

Citadel

Armada
Royalty

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
08-24-2024, 07:41 PM
The young Fatalis pup was not yet a month old, and the polar bear coat, despite being cut down to Ignitas size, was absolutely enormous on him. He contemplated for a moment that the coat had never been about warmth. Perhaps his mother had tossed it over his shoulders to contain him. It had almost worked, if a little too late.

At the strangers next words, he perked to a little. That did sound like punishment, that sounded fun! He flailed about in his coat a little more. Trying to work his way out from under it. Finally, he managed to escape his imprisonment, and despite the possums scolding, he decided to leave it where it fell. No way was he trying to take it with him. “I'd love to! I've never been here before. But I'm sure we can figure it out.” He suggested. “I'm Prince Citadel Fatalis, who are you?” He asked, clearly trying to be polite and navigate the social interaction.

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2024, 07:52 PM

Well, her self appointed guide had no idea where the fur stand was but he seemed eager to help her find it. Especially once he was free of the polar bear clock which was... now all full of cave dust. With one paw, Kaino just kind of kicked it aside and pushed it under the table that he'd come out from under. She made a little face at the boy and motioned for him to follow before someone noticed the fur.

The pup introduced himself as a prince and gave his name as Citadel. He then asked who she was and Kaino flashed him a sidelong glance, lips curling back in a charming smile. "Kaino Saxe," she introduced herself in turn, "Emira of The Syndicate." Well, since he'd given his title, she might as well give her own, eh?

"How old are you, Citadel? Home or not, this could be a dangerous place and your... monkey," Kai motioned to the golden possum, probably won't do you much good. Ears and Teeth trailed behind them, senses on alert for just such danger.

"Speech"

Citadel

Armada
Royalty

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
08-24-2024, 07:58 PM
Citadel snickered as the adult kicked it discreetly under a table. Good thinking. He could help his mother reclaim it later. Assuming his mother ever spoke to him again after giving her the slip at the market.

He had a name now for his new friend, and he mouthed it quietly to help him remember it. “Mum said the Syndicate lives nearby, do you come to the Armada often?” He wondered as he followed after her. He couldn't really see up on the tables well, but he tried to keep an eye and nose out for someone that could be a fur trader.

“I'm almost four weeks old!” He told her proudly, as if it was some great achievement. Surviving this long with his stupid paws felt like an achievement to him. He wrinkled his nose in confusion at her words of danger. “Dad said it's dangerous to go out alone, but I'm not alone, Kaino, I have you.” He pointed out as if she had missed the obvious.

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2024, 08:06 PM

The big pawed child padded along beside her and asked questions as a child does. "No, I've never been here before," she admitted, blue and mint eyes scanning the different booths and tables as they passed at a leisurely pace. "I have a lot of responsibilities at home, so I don't leave too often." She was second in command alongside her male counterpart. It was a duty that she took seriously.

Her comment about being safe was met with the sweetest, most childlike answer and the lavender woman couldn't help the burst of sweet, mellifluous laughter from tumbling from her. Again she flashed the boy a smile, pearly whites glinting as they passed a random torch. "I suppose you're right," One catlike paw shifted to pat one of the boys bearish appendages. "Since we're friends, you can call me Kai, okay? Do you have a nickname, Bear Prince? Cita? Deli?"

"Kaino Saxe"

Citadel

Armada
Royalty

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
08-24-2024, 08:17 PM
Citadel nodded sagely, as if he understood big responsibilities. Kaino must be an important wolf back home, although he didn't understand her rank title. It seemed a wonderful coincidence to him thay she had decided to venture here for the first time today. His first day at the market.

He grinned as if he had achieved something great when Kaino laughed, through he didn't really understand why she was laughing. Adults seemed to find all sorts of odd things funny at odd times. He figured he'd understand it one day.

She patted his paw, and he stilled just so he wouldn't tumble over. Some days walking was all he could concentrate on. “You can call me Cit, if you like. My mum calls me City but I don't like it.” He went on to explain. “Over there Kai, don't you think that looks like fur on the table?” He asked, leaping up a little on his back legs to get a better look.

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-24-2024, 10:53 PM

Ignita smiled with a stress-induced grimace as she saw Cit's little smoke-tipped blue tail disappear under a low table. The giggle on the other side gave her all the signs that he was intent on causing a little havoc. She bobbed her head up and down to peer through the backs of the stalls into the other aisle. But to no avail, he was too short to spy.

She was grateful Idalia at least clung to the coat she made him wear. This spring chill must be making him cold! The breeze had dug into her own fur this morning.

She quickly padded through the throngs of the market. Looking for her little boy, who was, no doubt, trying to give her a heart attack.

She turned into the next aisle, trying to ignore the thrum of her heart. She knew this was a bad idea! Chewing on the inside of her cheek her golden eyes bounced from market stall to patron to shop keep and lower.

ACH! There! If the the seven seas were desert dunes she'd lay a curse over every single one! Or maybe a thankful blessing... He had lost his coat and was following a smoke grey and purple woman with curious markings. Her golden eyes locked on them both, intent on keeping him in sight. So far maybe she didn't need to intervene.

She chewed the inside of her other cheek as she waited and tailed them. There were just too many new folk and strangers around! She had lost sight of him before, and anything could happen!

She approached the two at a quickened pace, trying to curb her anxiety out of the tone of her voice.
"Citadel!" She called out to him, so much for curbing the anxiety, her voice was shrill and loud, and clear as a bell even through the throng of strangers around them.

"Citadel." She tried again, evening her tone as she got within a better conversational space, "You were supposed to stay close, not slip away!" Breathe Ignita! She pulled in a trembling breath and slowly let it back out, "I thought I lost you for a minute. Where did your coat go?" She asked a lot more calmly, looking around trying to spy it before it was tripped on or trampled.

That's when she glanced at the woman, "I apologize, I do hope my son has been polite. I'm Ignita, Consort of the Armada, you are?" hopefully, the taller lady wouldn't mind introducing her self again to the boy's mother.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]